Monday, March 19, 2012

EP 86- Strange Weather

~Welcome/ Intro/ Thanks!
~Sponsors
  -Amazon
  -Audible
  -Bar-Maids
~Contest
Make something Green! Either do something eco friendly or make something with green yarn or fiber from your stash! Post photos to my email or the Ravelry page to be entered in the contest!
~Sweater Forecast
Sun, rain, snow, 40s-50s.  Weird.  Bring a sweater.
~Crafting
Finished and blocked the Citron for my teacher- giving it to her on Wednesday! I hope she likes it!  Also started a pair of socks for Aaron, and started a shawl/ scarf thing for him! Knitting another handspun Boneyard because he wants it! YAY!
~Free Entertainment
Sudoku update: I haven't finished yet... :(
New Knitting Podcast: Down Cellar Studios with BostonJen!
~ Sales
Victory Ranch has loads of alpaca and other fibers on sale!
KnitPicks is having their 35% off kit sale, and also a big book clearance!
~Tip of the Week
Just dance!
~How I Saved the Week
Dropbox! It saved my life this week! Check it out! Get free storage space by clicking the link and signing up! It is free!
~Worth It!
Rain City Fiber Arts 80/20 merino/nylon sock yarn. $20 for 400 yds.  Color is beautiful and not rubbing off on my skin, feels really sturdy like it will hold up well and isn't splitty at all! I love it! Plus, I love the fact that all the colorways are named after PNW places and cities!
~Contact me!
Ravelry: Roue
Twitter: RachelRoue
Facebook: KnitCents Podcast
Email: cleverroue (at) gmail (dot) com
Please leave iTunes reviews! They make me really happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment