Friday, March 16, 2012

Ep 85- Accidental Hiatus

~Welcome/ Intro/ Thanks!
~ Sponsors
  -Amazon
  -Audible
  -Bar-Maids
~Contest
Heartmade Valentine winner announced! You'll have to listen to find out!
March contest: Do something green! Either make something out of green yarn in your stash or make an ecofriendly change! Plant a tree, start a compost, reclaim old tshirts and make them into a hammock... whatever you want! You must post photos on the Ravelry group page or email them to me to be entered!
~Sweater Forecast
Rainy and 40s. Put on a sweater.
~Fibery Fun
Finished the Citron for my teacher, and that's pretty much it! Started a second Citron but I don't know if I'll finish it.  I mostly just started it because I needed something to work on...
~Sales!!!
 -Numei has their March Madness sale going on!
 -Knitty-noddy is having sales too! 10-35% and free shipping!
 - eReaderIQ tells you exactly what books are FREE ON KINDLE RIGHT NOW!! SO COOL!
~Tip of the Week
Take a break when you need it!
~ How I Saved the Week
I've been vegetarian for a month, and I'm making some serious food changes in my life! Ask me about it!
~ DIY Mediterranean Pasta Bake
Penne, peppers, onions, mushrooms, marinated artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, kalamata olives, marinara sauce, cheddar, parmesan, feta.  Cook it, mix it up, bake it. YUM
~ Worth It?
I've been working on the same Sudoku puzzle for 2 weeks.  Am I totally crazy? Is it worth it? At this point, I WANT TO WIN!
~Contact Info
Email: cleverroue (at) gamil (dot) com
Twitter: RachelRoue
Ravelry: Roue
Please leave me an iTunes review! I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Great recipe! I sprinkled some pine nuts and fresh parsley over the top before serving. Loved the artichoke hearts and the feta. Hubby loves the olives. So good and even better the next day! Thanks for sharing Rachel. Hugs from St. Looey. So sorry I won't see you at Camp KIP this year. But is you needs a ride from the airport, let me know.

    ReplyDelete