Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ep 83- Lambs are here!

~Welcome/ Intro/ Thanks!
~Sponsors: 
  -Amazon
  -Audible
  -Bar-Maids
~Contests:
I announced the January winner (listen to find out!) and the Feb contest is to make a handmade Valentine for your sweetie, a friend, or yourself, and ONLY use things you already have! No purchase necessary! AND you MUST post photos either on Ravelry or send them to me in an email!!
~Sweater Forecast
Since I will be in the Monterey area of CA next week for the EcoFarm conference, the weather there will be in the mid 60s and sunny!
~Projects
Finished all the Cassidy pieces, started new Daybreak, starting a sweater for our new nephew Krishna Aaron, and a handspun hat for Genevieve Knitmore!
~Sustainable Knowledge
We had 2 new baby lambs born today! Our first lambs for the season! I got to be the first one to see and hold them, I got to learn to milk a sheep and how to tube feed a lamb! It was thrilling and makes me want sheep even more now!
~Events: Madrona!
There will be a podcaster meetup on Saturday of Madrona! Please come say hello! In the rotunda outside the market after the classes are over in the afternoon!
~Sales!
WoolieEwe is clearing out their inventory!
WhiteIris is an indie dyer in my local area!
ClockworkCrow is a beautiful jewelry maker and has EXCELLENT customer service!
~Tip of the Week:
Keep batteries and blankets handy! Hear all about my adventures in the snow and without power!
~How I Saved the Week:
I finally bought one of my favorite movies, in a 2pack with one of Aaron's favorite movies, for the same price as one of them! YAY! Also, the local work clothes store is not going to carry women's Carrharts anymore so I got 3 pairs for the price of 1! YAY!
Granola Bar Recipe
~Contact Info:
Email me! cleverroue (at) gmail (dot) com
Ravelry: Roue
Twitter: Roue0824

No comments:

Post a Comment