Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ep 68-Pop! (filter) Makes the World Go 'Round!

~Welcome/ Intro/ Thanks!
~ Sponsors:
   -Audible: Follow the link to the Summer Reading Sale!!!  Sign up for a FREE 2 week trial, get a FREE audiobook download of your choice and take advantage of the summer reading sale!
   -  Bar Maids: Check out their entire eco-friendly skin care line! I love my Lo-Lo Bar!
~ Sweater Forecast:
Keep your sweater handy, even if you don't think you'll need it!
~ Knitting:
Wedding shawl is making steady progress, I'm quite sure I'll be able to finish it by the wedding!  I'm almost done with my sweater!! OMG I cut the steeks at work on Tuesday and am halfway done with the 2nd button band! SUPERYAY!  I'll totally finish it in time for Black Sheep!
~Sales!
   - Interweave's Hurt Book Sale! Their biggest sale of the year, with over 250 titles to choose from! 50-80 % off!
   - Little Knits Summer Sale! 20-86% off and FREE SHIPPING!
   - Amazon Listerine Sale    O.o silly thing, but still a sale!
~Tip of the Week:
Set up automatic payments!  A lot of places will give you a discount if you sign up!  You'll also never have to worry about forgetting a bill, just make sure you don't forget that your money is leaving your checking account and accidentally overdraw! Oops!
~ How I Saved the Week:
I helped Lorrina make awesome wedding announcements for her wedding, and in exchange, she gave me some postcard stamps! Also, I got a pop filter for my new mic for FREE! I had some credit card reward points that were about to expire so I got an amazon gift card with it and bought a pop filter!
~Worth It!
The Secret Life of a Knitter by Stephanie Pearl McPhee
Retail $12.95 US
AMAZING, and very clever! I've read this book over and over and it never ceases to make me laugh! If you want to have a good light read with lots of laughs, this book is TOTALLY WORTH IT!




~Contact Info:
Email: cleverroue (at) gmail (dot) com
Ravelry: Roue
Twitter: Roue0824
Please leave an iTunes review or make a donation to the show!!









No comments:

Post a Comment