Monday, February 21, 2011

Ep 55- Best Christmas Ever

~Welcome, Intro, Thanks!
~Sponsors:
   Audible- Get a free 2 week trail and a free audiobook download of your choice!
   Bar-Maids- Get some awesome, eco-friendly skin care products!
~ Sweater Forecast:
 Snow!! Get out your wool!
~ Madrona Wrap-up
AWESOME!!!!! I loved every minute of it!!!
~Knitting and Spinning:
I finished my Wren! I LOVE IT!
I've also been working on the Monkey Socks for my sister's birthday!
Spinning: I started spinning up 8oz of Crown Mountain Farms SW Merino in the "Time Waits for No One" colorway! I LOVE IT!
~Free Entertainment:
House Of Grey: Eps 4-9 this week!!
~No Sales this week, since Madrona section took up a lot of time!
~Tip of the Week:
Pack a snack!  Bring your own snacks so you don't get caught hungry and willing to pay anything for food!
~ How I Saved the Week:
I got a Shutterfly coupon for $20 off any purchase of $20 or more!  I also got 50 free prints for signing up with shutterfly so I got my sister a birthday present and 54 prints of photos I love for the cost of shipping!! WOHOOO!
~Worth It!
If you EVER get a chance to take a class with either Judith McKenzie McCuin or Jared Flood, DO IT! They were both TOTALLY worth it!!  DO IT DO IT DO IT!
Look! It's me and Jared and Judith!! (And my awesome Wren shawl still on the needles!)
~Contact:
Email: cleverroue (at) gmail (dot) com
Ravelry: Roue
Twitter: Roue0824

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Downloaded the episode and can't wait to listen. Great photo of you with Jared and Judith!

    ReplyDelete