Sunday, December 19, 2010

Episode 45- Cotton is absorbent

Hey!  Sorry I didn't get around to posting these until now!  Here are the main points:
~Free Entertainment:
Audiblepodcast.com/knitcents Free 2 week trial, and lots of freebies including free Christmas stories!!
Free Target Holiday Album!
~Sales!
KnitPicks has swifts on sale (really nice ones) for $50 through Jan. 3!!
All the other sales I talked about are over now...
~Tip of the Week:
Check your online wish lists often, prices change!!  Something you didn't think you could afford before may have dropped in price to a reasonable range!!
~How I Saved the Week:
I bought Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day from Amazon for $14 including tax!! This is a $30 hardcover retail, and I've wanted it for a long time! WOOHOO!
~Worth It:
KnitPicks Comfy
Comes in lots of colors and weights, great to weave with, great cotton/acryllic blend would be great for anyone with wool allergies, doesn't hurt my hands like most cotton!!
Yay! Worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment