Saturday, May 1, 2010

Laura's Organics

NEW PRODUCT~ High-odine skin cream. I've had a lot of requests for a high-iodine skin cream. After much experimentation I have a cream that I'm happy with. Lots of iodine, Brazil nut oil(selenium)...topical Iodine supplementation:)

Ingredients:

Distilled water, organic brazil nut oil, palma christi castor oil, organic unrefined coconut oil, vegetable emulsifying wax, organic essential oils of balsam fir, frankincense and myrrh, vitamin E. Each 4 ounce jar contains approximately 1.25 grams reagent grade Lugol's iodine

$33 for 4 oz

.......................................................................................................................

NEW PRODUCT~ "Robert's hard working comfrey root hand salve" AKA comfrey salve:) Robert's testimonial(via e-mail):

"I work in live theater as a stage hand. There is a lot of lifting, pulling and carrying. The environment can be a toxic nightmare, with paints, heat, theatrical smoke, various fire retardants, and dust. I wear gloves when possible, but inevitably my hands come in contact with heat, harsh chemicals,
and rough surfaces.
I have developed calluses on my hands. They used to harden, and then crack, often painfully. I have started using your comfrey root hand salve on my hands
at night. I apply a thick coat, and then wear light cotton gloves to bed.
I have been using the salve for a few weeks. I still have the calluses, but they are softer and no longer crack. In addition, the salve is soothing when my hands are dry. I would recommend your hand salve to anyone whose hands are exposed to a harsh working environment. I have tried many commercial hand creams
over the years. Your hand salve really works."

BTW, my husband says the same thing. His calluses do not crack, using this salve....

Ingredients: organic comfrey root, organic marshmallow root, organic calendula and chamomile blossom infused in organic olive oil, organic shea butter, organic sweet almond oil, organic lavender essential oil and beeswax.

$18 for a 2 oz tin

.......................................................................................................................


eye cream... Good for delicate, thin skin, also great for the neck and decolletage. My testers are very happy with it, and so am I, it's my new favorite:) I'll be offering 2 oz jars for $28. That's a lot of product for a very reasonable price. I cannot, in good conscience, sell this in 1/2 oz sizes like you would normally find with this sort of product. It's too good, and you're going to want to use it on the neck, etc.

Ingredients:

Organic Calendula infusion, Organic Marshmallow infusion, Organic Macadamia nut oil, Organic Rosehip seed oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn oil
Organic sweet almond oil, Organic carrot seed oil, Organic pomegranate seed oil, Vegetable emulsifying wax,Organic essential oil of lavender
grapefruit seed extract

$28 for 2 oz.

..........................................................................................................

Rosewood hand cream~ distilled water, organic sweet almond oil, organic shea butter, organic coconut oil, vegetable emulsifying wax, vitamin E, grapefruit seed extract, aloe vera, organic EO's of geranium, rosewood, cedar, frankincense and myrrh.

$27 for 4 oz.

.........................................................................................................

the face cream ~ distilled water, organic emu oil, organic almond oil, organic aloe, Vit E, organic lavender & Juniper essential oils, iodine, vegetable glycerin, Vegetable emulsifying wax.

Price on that is $26 for 4 oz

..........

Lavender Body Cream ~ distilled water, organic coconut oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic essential oil of lavender, vegetable glycerin,Vegetable emulsifying wax

$26 for 8 oz.

...........



Cocoa-Mint Foot Cream~ distilled water, organically grown chocolate mint-infused coconut oil(mint from my garden), cocoa butter, Vegetable emulsifying wax, grapefruit seed extract and organic peppermint essential oil. It's really nice to keep it in the fridge, feels great on tired feet!

$23 for 4 oz.

.............

And the Iodine salve(new formulation) contains:

organic coconut oil, organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil, beeswax, palma christi castor oil, organic lavender oil, organic rosemary oil and Lugol's iodine. Each 2 oz jar contains 312.5mg reagent grade Lugol's iodine.

$18 for 2 oz





If you are interested in ordering any of these items, email Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment