Sunday, February 7, 2010

The plague

So, I've been crazy sick all weekend. Like, fever, headache, chills, achey, stuffy head and nose, sore throat and cough. Blah. However, I've gotten a lot more done than usual in my knitting, spinning and Netflix watching.
Knitting: finished one cabled sock and have now finished the leg, turned the heel and done gusset decreases on the second.
Spinning: filled the rest of the bobbin on the wheel.
Netflix: 3 episodes of "Legend of the Seeker," the entire first season (6 episodes) of "This American Life," a documentary about child prostitution called "Very Young Girls," and so far 7 of 10 episodes of David Attenborough's "The Life of Mammals."
Overall, I would say that Netflix is worth every penny of the $9 a month I spend on it, and I'm glad I finally get to report on some progress during the next posdcast! Even if it meant I've been sick all weekend! Hopefully your weekend has been as productive as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment