Thursday, December 10, 2009

My first post!


Hello everyone! My name is Rachel, (Roue) and I have been knitting for about 6 years, and spinning for one year. Through these six years, I have been in high school, college, trade school, and now I work on a pretty regular basis. The few things that have stayed constant in my life during that time have been my wonderful partner (now fiance) and the fact that money is always tight. That said, I have always been able to find ways to support my knitting habits (addictions) and ways to make my knitting stretch to the very last stitch. Now, I know that times are hard, and the economy is rough, and a lot of people are trying to save money. I want to help! I want to share with you my ideas and ways to save money, either on yarn and knitting related items, or in other areas of your life so you can save for your knitting! I'm hoping to start a podcast as well, and if so, this blog will become my shownotes page! For now, I'm going to scour the internet for great deals on yarns and fiber related things! I'm going to share some of my techniques for making everyday things last longer, and cost less! Most importantly, I want to hear your ideas for saving money, because I'm not a total egocentric, and I know that there are some awesome ideas out there that I may not have had yet, but I bet someone has! I'm going to try and share an idea a day, if you have an idea you'd like to share, shoot me an email at cleverroue@gmail.com or send me a message on Ravelry! My nickname is Roue! Feel free to stop by the Knit Cents group and leave a sweet idea! I can't wait to see what this becomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment